¤◊*::where are we going?::*◊¤

You've seen the movie. You've read the novels. Now, meet the egotistic, self-obsessed weirdo that is... me. (Yes, i am serious. What do you mean, you thought I'd be thinner???)

Thursday, October 13, 2005

A load of randomness...

Much stuff has happened since I last posted here.

Right. Firstly, my nickname:

Steph U and I have recently become practically best friends because as well as getting on really well we both share a love love love love LOVE of My Chemical Romance (although she is much more of a goth than I am). So one day I say something random to her in Maths, to which she replies:

"Did you just say 'I'm gonna call you Frank'?"

I say: "No, but that's a good idea. You're now Frank. I'll be Mikey."

So we are. Twas funny.

Secondly, Quizilla. It's a very good site for sharing your writings and getting other people's opinions on them. It's also made me lots of friends from America, Canada, Macedonia (hi Gaga!) etc. My story ~New School, Old Face~ is getting harder to write by the second, but ~I Didn't Even Scream 'F*ck Me'~, which is a Bert McCracken (of The Used) fanfic, is totally great to write. I find it very fun.

Thirdly, The Used.

Sample lyric:

I have thought of rose petals mostly perfect and pure

Then I thought of your petals

And the abuse they’ve been through

I lost my head

You couldn’t come

This lust to my brain almost feels like a gun

THEY ROCK. LISTEN TO THEM IMMEDIATELY.

Fourthly, Fall Out Boy.

Sample lyric:

Walking off that stage tonight

I know what your thinking

And he stands alone because he's high on himself

But if you only knew ..

I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile?

THEY ALSO ROCK. LISTEN TO THEM STRAIGHT AFTER THE USED.

Fifthly, HIM.

I'm going to a HIM concert with Frank in January (the day after her birthday in fact). HIM are Finnish love-metallers and they rock the world. LISTEN TO THEM STRAIGHT AFTER FALL OUT BOY.

<333

xx Mikey xx

"Well I've seen your boyfriend and I don't think he treats you right, but that's none of my business, is it?"

"Bite my lip and close my eyes, take me away to paradise..." (I GOT INTERNATIONAL SUPERHITS FOR SIX POUNDS!!!!!! I'M WAY HYPER ABOUT THAT!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home