¤◊*::where are we going?::*◊¤

You've seen the movie. You've read the novels. Now, meet the egotistic, self-obsessed weirdo that is... me. (Yes, i am serious. What do you mean, you thought I'd be thinner???)

Thursday, October 13, 2005

The HTML on that last post was...

...totally fucked up! Look at it, it's ruined the whole page for about a month now!

Aaaaanyways, just a quick link or two:

Read my story on Quizilla.

Read my Bert McCracken Fanfic on Quizilla.]

Go to Dood Creations or die.

xX~*Mikey*~Xx (That is my new nickname, I shall tell you why promptly.)

THE USED ROCK THIS WORLD (I shall also talk about them.)

xxx

2 Comments:

  • At 6:53 pm, Blogger Natalie said…

    Can you not edit the post?

     
  • At 11:16 pm, Blogger Orcface said…

    My darling, if I could be bothered I would. As it is, the page can just stay fxcked up. This blog is not nearly as good as Apparition anyway.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home