¤◊*::where are we going?::*◊¤

You've seen the movie. You've read the novels. Now, meet the egotistic, self-obsessed weirdo that is... me. (Yes, i am serious. What do you mean, you thought I'd be thinner???)

Monday, August 29, 2005

Just to tell everyone...

I thought My Chemical Romance's songs 'Helena', 'I'm Not Okay', 'You Know What They Do to Guys Like Us in Prison' and 'Give Em Hell, Kid' were awesome.

Turns out, the rest of their second album, Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge, is just as mindblowingly great, IF NOT BETTER!!!

Listen to it! Buy it! IT ROCKS THE WORLD!!!!!!

MCR FOREVER,

over and out,

xx Liz xx

PS it's all okay with that guy now, HOORAY AT LAST - we're mates because he says he just wants to stay single, plus hes kinda old for me anyway, or im too young for him, whatever. I hope hes not readin this, kinda embarrassin, but if he is, hi Tom!!!

"He calls the mansion not a house but a tomb, he's always choking from the stench and the fume, the wedding party all collapsed in the room, so send my resignation to the bride and the groom..."

"Another knife in my hand, a stain that never comes off the sheets, clean me off, I'm so dirty babe - the kind of dirty where the water never cleans off the clothes"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home