¤◊*::where are we going?::*◊¤

You've seen the movie. You've read the novels. Now, meet the egotistic, self-obsessed weirdo that is... me. (Yes, i am serious. What do you mean, you thought I'd be thinner???)

Monday, August 29, 2005

A celebration!

Yes, that's right! A celebration, because this is the third birthday of my wonderful blog, ORCFACE IS THE BEST! I will be having a small partyish-type post, the will possibly be one from my friend Kelp, then say not much more of it really, but ah well, one must have some kind of commemoration although it does make me feel somewhat ancient when I read some adults' blogs that have yet to reach the age of one year, let alone three. However, a certain sense of superiority follows. Heehee, go me.

Anyway, I'm gonna go and announce it on Orcface itself, so I might come back later, and if not then check out the now three-year-old blog i call my own.

xxxxxxxxxx Liz xxxxxxxxxxx

"It ain't for money and it sure as hell ain't just for the fame"

"Hip hip hooray for me, you talked to me, but would you kill me in my sleep?"

Did you know it's a concept album and the idea is that Gerard (totally fit guy) has to bring Satan the corpses of 1000 evil men in return for meeting his loved one, who is dead, in hell? Then I read somewhere that in the end he brings the bodies and she's not even there. Poor Gerard (although Tom says he prefers Frank).

anyways, see ya later. you rock, whoever the hell you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home